Wednesday, September 19, 2012

winners for the fall theme challenge

thanks everyone who joined for the fall theme challenge there was some outstanding projects sent in.
Before I announce the winners I would like to welcome a new member to our design team. Most of you know her as nana. She does beautiful work and we are honored she said yes. To congrat her just go to her blog. www.mycraftingchannel.com

Now I picked three winners this time. First place gets a free mini album and a button on our sidebar
second and third please grab our button for your sidebar.
First place winner please get ahold of me by email with what you would like for a mini album.
To see some I have made go to my blog www.scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com
first place with her beautiful banner is Brandi www.sparkleshimmerandtwinkle.blogspot.com
second place is lydia with her cute pumpkin decor. www.lydiawalker.blogspot.co.uk
third place sylvia with her cute banner www.sylviastamps.blogspot.de
Now lets see what our wonderful design team has for us this challenge adult birthday party!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the warm welcome Rhonda and CONGRATS to the winners well deserved ladies.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and entering this challenge!!